Sunday, February 27, 2011

I look foward to Surfing , bwimming and just enjoying beach life soon !

It's amazing how much better you feel in the simplicity and tranquility of the beach. It's nice to have some respite from life's stressors . I just feel so much happier in the Sun and Surf ! I like things to be simple . when things  are to complicated they aren't real. I like intricacies, Such as in Art , Tile Mosaic's , Elaborate paintings, Wonderous Photo's of Nature and especially the beach. Just watching surfing I find relaxing , it engages me , whether I participate or not . Of course I love to participate. When I can't just watching a surfing film or video engages me and put's me back in the " mello zone " which is where I like to reside.
 Just getting wet in the ocean and letting the salt water dry while I chill on the beach , and repeating this process , Is one of my favourite aspects of surfing, and swimming. This kind of thing In life I don't take for granted . The beach is a big part of who I am, and the ocean is my element and a constant in my life. The smell of a good beach is intoxicating to me !

No comments:

Post a Comment