Thursday, January 16, 2014

Diets, Diets Everywhere!

Paleo, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Raw Diets, Atkins, South Beach, Juicing, Low Carb, No Carb, High Protein. Freer Diet and so many more. I like to pin recipe's on Pinterest they don't make me hungry, I pin Healthy food, Party food and Exercises.
I read about how you should Ingest two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar to lose weight, regulate your glucose levels and have gorgeous skin and hair. Problem with that is it "depletes" your bone marrow, honestly Ew! Skinny but very unhealthy and quite dangerous.

My Raw Diet lasted two days, Cruditè daily was not for me it was quick, easy and I was starving!
I have eaten a lot of kale chips, store bought and I've mastered the art of making Kale chips in the oven. I grow Kale in my house, buy Kale at Whole Foods. Yummy sautéed organic spinach in extra virgin olive with fresh garlic. Everyone is eating freshly made yummy pizza at my house and I am eating crudité, pizza with mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, fresh sauce, nitrate free pepperoni, really?
Two days of credit' whilst everybody is eating freshly baked cookies, and pizza again.



Day three I did the spinach and ate tuna in olive oil no bread. I grilled the last of the cauliflower.
I tried Atkins that lasted One day, Atkins works just not for me.
I tried juicing that lasted one sip EW! The juice tasted like parsley. I would rather just eat the parsley in some Hummus or Linguine with clam sauce. Low carb, No carb,where is the food?
I can bake beautiful loves of bread, make flat bread, even my own pasta and ravioli.
Not now, I bake sprouted wheat multigrain Loaf, and it's a hit.
I tried this awful recipe on Pinterest vanilla cake mix with pumpkin baked in a muffin tin Yuk!
Foodie that I am, knowing eating salad, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, fruit salad, high fiber cereal or granola bars and  fish, I look great and feel better. One day a week I can change it up, even two.
The key to losing weight is exercise, portion control, high fiber, not starving yourself and drinking a lot of water.

A lot of diets work, the ones "above" all  might work, it's when the diets over and maintaining your healthy weight and look is now a fork in the road. Yes! have pizza with your salad, one paper thin crust slice. Keep exercising, dancing, moving, that works.


No comments:

Post a Comment