Sunday, January 30, 2011

Spring Please Hurry !

Must Shop my Closets and Bins soon. Before I buy more spring and Summer Stuff.

Lace is on the Top of my list.  New Bathing Suits From Victoria's Secret. Are on their thus Far.

Platform Sandals in white or a neutral. I love Shoes and must behave. I'll shop the closet.

I love Anthropologie and Freepeople, wear a lot of their clothes- A LOT!

My Friend Owns a Boutique that sells Free People, So I am so Lucky !

Shopping the Closet and bins is always fun ! You can Duplicate and that's just  too Weird!

I Miss the Flowers !  Hurry Back !
Indoor Grills aren't the same as the Gas and Charcoal ones, I miss the Taste.
Want to be out and about in the Sun - Just Drinking in those rays and not wearing all these layers.
MISS THE BEACH !

No comments:

Post a Comment